Coffee fanatics around the world cringe for a coffee machine that will brew their favorite coffee while they wake in the morning or between their work breaks. When it comes to making your favorite coffee without any fuss, only one name comes to mind Keurig Coffee Machines. It is one of the world leaders in manufacturing top-class coffee-making machines.
As a result, we have compiled this detailed, in-depth guide to the best Keurig coffee makers, which are ruling the market and heart of coffee makers around the world.
What is Keurig?
Keurig is one of the world’s most trusted brands when it comes to coffee machines. The machines are reliable, aesthetic in design, and help you make your favorite coffee without any fuss.
Not only coffer maker machines, but Keurig also deals in filters, carafes, and other consumables made from coffee or consumed with coffee.
The company started the journey in the early 1900s. Since then, there is no looking back. They promise to deliver their signature coffee makers to date with the same efficiency. They started with only a few models. Now, they have widened the area and expanded their range. As a result, Keurig machines are one of the most famous coffee maker machines in the US, and almost every kitchen in the US has one Keurig coffee-making machine.
The company successfully expanded its range. The Keurig machines nowadays provide a variety of options to the buyer. The customer can select from a wide variety of colors, designs, machinery, etc. Not only this, the Keurig machines are budget-friendly as well as they cater requirements of different buyers of the society.
Keurig Models Features In Common
Keurig coffee machine variants have few standard features regardless of their price and size. These hallmarks are as follows-
A removable drip tray: Every model comes with a removable drip tray, which can be attached and detached on the basis of your cup size.
Removable water reservoirs: Keurig coffee makers come in different sizes. Hence, each model has a different water reservoir size. But don’t worry, all the water reservoirs are detachable, which makes them easy to use(clean and refill).
Auto-off: Worried about the power consumption and electricity bill? Don’t worry; Keurig got you covered. Keurig models come with an auto-off feature which means they will automatically turn the power off after 90 seconds (if and only if the machine detects that it’s not being used).
One-minute brew time: One minute all it takes for Keurig models to brew your coffee. Hence no more waiting for your coffee cravings!
Compatibility with Keurig pods only: We suggest you only use the variety of pods provided by Keurig. You won’t regret using them.
Our Top 5 Keurig Coffee Maker Models
Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker
This model is one of the most popular and loved models of the Keurig coffee maker series. It recently got its name updated to “Keurig elite.”
Keurig elite or K575, as usual, is beautiful and goes well with all the modern kitchen designs. K575 measures 10.2 wide X13.4 deep X13.6 high (all measurements are in inches). It also comes with 6 cups and two filters.
- K757 comes with a beautiful and colorful touchscreen of 2.8n inches which eases the selection brew and other features.
- You won’t believe it, but this model comes with the biggest 80-ounce water tank in the market, which means you can make 10 cups of coffee using this model. Isn’t it amazing!
- K575 provides you the feature to modify and change the wallpaper and nightlight according to the surroundings, making your coffee-making experience more beautiful.
Keurig K145 Office Pro Brewing System
- K145 is a versatile coffee machine, and we mean it as it can be used to brew tea, iced tea, hot chocolate, and of course, coffee! This machine is best suited for the offices.
- It has a water tank of 48 ounces, which means it can’t work for larger offices. However, as the gauge is renewed, it has come over its predecessor(B145). As a result, it can now cater to high volumes.
- This crafty machine also notifies you to clean it with its industry-leading cleaning(descaling) beamer.
Keurig K155 Office Pro Coffee Maker
Keurig K155 is not only popular with house kitchens. It’s the best in the business when it comes to office coffee machines.
- K155 is known for its superior brewing capacity and class-leading capacity of a 90ounce water tanker. As it is detachable, you can easily clean it without putting in the extra effort.
- As it has the leading and largest water tank, it can deliver 14 brewed cups of coffee within 30-60 seconds. That’s some excellent speed!
- Its also equipped with a descaling feature and also a touch screen to control and monitor its features.
Keurig K1500 Coffee Maker
This is the most stylish and advanced machine amongst few famous Keurig models in the market. It is best suited for offices where the employee capacity is less than or around 15.
It can efficiently serve the requirement without any fuss.
- It has the best 96-ounce water tank, the largest in the market.
- There’s also has a fantastic feature known as “strong,” which will brew your coffee in such a way that it will give a richer taste of caffeine which will boost your mornings.
- It is so quiet that even you won’t be able to notice if switched on or off.
Keurig K55 K-Classic Single Serve Coffee Maker
It is the best in the market single-serve coffee machine, which is the top choice for the students, couples, and small offices.
- It’s one of the cheapest Keurig coffee machines in the market, making it challenging for the competitors to survive at such a lower price.
- It is easy to use just one touch and enjoy your hot brewed coffee. It is easy to clean because this Keurig model comes with a descaling function that will help in cleaning limescale.